Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bo Dansk

Posted by Stan Paula 
Bo Dansk
February 29, 2016 02:58PM
There was an apartment complex called Bo Dansk, or something like that, that fronted on 75 out by Richardson around 1968. Anyone know the cross street and what is there now? Thx
Re: Bo Dansk
May 20, 2016 02:38PM
I seem to remember that name. Once the 7th Floor of the Dallas Public Library opens again (closed for renovations), I'll be doing some research on other things so have added your inquiry about Bo Dansk to my list of things to research. DPL indicated it might be a few months before the renovations are finished.
Re: Bo Dansk
May 20, 2016 10:18PM
Stan:

I think you are speaking of the Bold Venture Apartments which were located on the west side of North Central Expressway, north of Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway. The actual cross street was Bold Venture Circle which I would estimate to be about 1/2 mile south of the Midpark Road overpass.

If I recall correctly the apartments were renamed "The Vining Apartments". Again if I recall correctly a portion of the original apartment complex was demolished and a Leasing Office for the apartments constructed. There is a Salt Grass Steak House just north of the apartment area, just south of Midpark Road overpass. The street Bold Venture Circle remains without a name change.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2016 10:29PM by DallasCop2566.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login