Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ISO: Michael Trace Jordan born Dallas 11/13/1958, I have family photos. Ronald & Lois Jordan, Tommie Johnson, Bill Hagman

Posted by GrowingColorado 
Hello there,
I came across a scrapbook that belonged to Ron Jordan.
I am not sure how it ended up at an Estate Sale in the Colorado mountains.
There were some good autographs and photos in there. Some great stuff.

I have set aside a bunch of personal items I will give back to the Family or Friends, if anyone knows the whereabouts.
Tons of pictures, Trace's birth announcement, family pictures, clippings, etc, etc.....some cool personal stuff.
The book was by Ronald Jordan. His wife Lois, gave birth to Michael Trace Jordan in Dallas on 11/13/1958. Made the society page. I have the clipping. Early ancestors John Coward and Katie (Best) Coward, Jessie Jordan and Uncle Dan.
Ron was buddies with Tommie Johnson and Bill Hagman, all WFAA employees at the time. Ron was set designer for WFAA, followed his trail until like '74 then lost it. Have pics of Bill & Tommie.
I will even cover shipping, if someone can get me in touch with any of those folks or there kids or grandkids.
Some really neat stuff for the right folks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2016 10:32PM by GrowingColorado.
Thanks for caring.

You might try these sites for posting your message also:

Pioneers of Dallas

Dallas Genealogical Society
We had great luck tracking the family related to an old photo album my M-I-L purchased 30 years ago in Canton. We used Ancestry, to search the names on the photos, then left messages on an active account related to the family.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login