Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bubbles Cash?

Posted by Buck 
Re: Bubbles Cash?
July 22, 2014 11:44AM
I wrote about Mars Needs Women and included a lot of screen caps of the Dallas locations -- including one of the very impressive Bubbles Cash, even though her routine in the movie lasts a little longer than is necessary, slowing down an already slow-moving movie (I may be in the minority here...): [flashbackdallas.com]
June 15, 2018 12:35PM
Hi, my Mother is 72 years old as of 1/17/18
June 15, 2018 12:35PM
I am having trouble with this format

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 02:51PM by TinyBUBBLES.
June 15, 2018 05:46PM
Paula B. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wrote about Mars Needs Women and included a lot
> of screen caps of the Dallas locations --
> including one of the very impressive Bubbles Cash,
> even though her routine in the movie lasts a
> little longer than is necessary, slowing down an
> already slow-moving movie (I may be in the
> minority here...):
> [flashbackdallas.com]
> omen-dallas-locations/

Paula, just now catching this. Nice article on "Mars Needs Women."

They guy who got the coins thrown at him at Athens Strip was yours truly. And I wasn't even guilty of throwing any, or of making the rude comments that elicited the dancer to throw them.

Dave McNeely
June 24, 2018 02:50PM
Please check out the Bubbles Cash Face-Book group
for updated information, news and never before seen
until now photos and article of interest if You are a fan or
friend of my Mother Bubbles Cash, Bubbles is 72 this year
and a grandmother now for 26 years as of the 22nd of June 2018
November 16, 2018 11:01AM
The 1st time was a gimmick the 2nd time was for real and she came in 4th in the '90 race
Carl Hickerson, who also ran that year is in her Face-Book group
November 16, 2018 11:11AM
that's not how she got her name
October 26, 2019 09:37AM
Sorry to resurrect a 14-year-old thread, but for those who are interested, there is a Facebook group about Bubbles Cash:

[www.facebook.com]

The group was created by Keiley Mynk who says she is Cash's daughter.

I don't intend to start a debate about the pros and cons of Facebook. Someone asked a question about her, and the FB group may provide some answers. That is my only intent in posting this.

--
Dallas Cowboy Books Blog
[www.facebook.com]
October 26, 2019 09:41AM
Ooops, I was ninja'd by Keiley herself (TinyBubbles). Sorry about that.

--
Dallas Cowboy Books Blog
[www.facebook.com]
September 18, 2020 05:02PM
Damn,it has been a long time since I've trolled this site.
I was homeless and living in a shelter and in a truck for most of 2018 so checking this for posts fell by the wayside. However I'm happy as a clam I found posts from tiny bubbles the daughter of one Esemay Cash. Bubbles has been of interest to me as I'm from Grand Prairie and also attended Lee Junior High but after the Mighty Bubbles graced that place with her presence. I remember working in the attendance office at Lee in 9th grade during home room period. It was my task to
pick up attendance cards used to mark off the students who were present in each class. Mr Little who was principal or vice said to me one day'Have you heard of Bubbles Cash? She went to school here' I seem to remember him showing me a school picture (PG of course). Well that kinda stuck in my mind and more recently I read a book circa 1990 S titled 'Cotton Bowl Days' written by a Baltimore sports writer who grew up attending Cowboy Games and in a short section in the book she gets a mention. So every few years I would wonder who was this mystery
October 09, 2020 12:49PM
There is an article that mentions Bubbles Cash in the Advocate. You can read it here...

[oakcliff.advocatemag.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login