Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Herrera's TexMex

Posted by mikeyj 
Re: Herrera's TexMex
March 30, 2014 02:08PM
in the late fidties there was a tom thumb on the end but i think herras is in a building that used to house a levines store t j rusk jr high 1958-1959
March 30, 2014 02:11PM
ifirc the original adairs was on cedar springs
March 30, 2014 02:13PM
what was the name of the drive in at hudnall and denton drive cutoff
Anonymous User
April 07, 2014 07:14PM
Callaway x hot driver The final score is stated as a function of the margin of victory. For example, if one team has a four-hole lead after 16 holes, it means there is no way the second team can win and the match is over. The final score is stated and “4 and 2,” meaning the first team had a four-hole lead with only two holes remaining.

Callaway x hot irons Because of the nature of the scoring system, golfers in match play can often be more aggressive. Because the total number of strokes does not necessarily matter, a player can take a more risky shot, knowing an errant result will not have a large impact on the final score. In team match play, one method of play is for one golfer to take an aggressive approach while the other counteracts with a more conservative style.

Ping g25 irons Fourball match play occurs when teams of two are pitted against each other. Each golfer plays his own ball throughout the hole, and the score of the player with the lowest total for the hole is used.

ping g20 driver A variation of this game involves players alternating shots. For example, the first player hits the tee shot, the second player hits the next shot, the first player hits third shot, and so on until the hole is completed.

Golf Clubs For Sale
May 19, 2014 03:04PM
the one on Illinois is great [not all are]no booze though.
May 21, 2014 09:40PM
leslie the herrerars in in the shopping center next door to elliots hardware
bug
May 22, 2014 11:26AM
I understand that Elliots is now a pale imitation of what it once was.
June 01, 2014 10:26AM
the herreras is still there in the shopping center i was just over there it is next door to elliots hardware, they moved over there lately there is a kroger where they use to be
July 12, 2016 08:11PM
Went to Herrera's for many years, back to the original on Maple in the little quasi-adobe; back in the '70s when I was a salesman for Ridgway's Blueprint on Oak Lawn. Fav dish was a Pepe's Special - Beef tamale, beef enchilada, refried beans and a crispy taco - chili sauce on everything but the taco. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Very sad to see them go. A new favorite is Zocado's just west of the 121 cut-off on Hebron. The Roberto dinner is similar to the Pepe's. Yum! ~ Mike

Native Dallasite, Hillcrest High '65, Texas A&M '71
July 14, 2016 07:51PM
Jack Bartlett Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bevo, the original Adair's was on Cedar Springs,
> about 2 or 3 blocks north of Oak Lawn. It was on
> the west side of Cedar Springs. I'm certain of the
> location, and I guess it was the original. At any
> rate, it was the location prior to moving to Deep
> Ellum, and it was on Cedar Springs for many years.
> Best juke box selection I ever heard. Lot's of
> classic country & western music and some songs
> I never heard anywhere else before or since.

You're right - Cedar Springs @ Reagan actually one building SW of Reagan and it was the original. Of some interest, the original Black-Eyed Pea was at the other corner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2016 08:05PM by Frank.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login